Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
Joined on March, 2015
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationM.S. in Marine Science - SUNY Stony Brook University (2012)
B.S. in Marine Biology - University of California, Santa Cruz (2009)
Experience• GPA in Biology is 4.0; scored a 5/5 on the AP Biology exam
• GPA in Chemistry is 3.9; received an A in Honors Chemistry
• Fluent in Japanese; scored 800/800 on the SAT II Japanese with Listening exam
• SAT scores: 780/800 Math and 700/800 Vocabulary; very familiar with Princeton Review SAT teaching methods
• Experienced tutoring K-12 students in Science, Math, Japanese, English, and SAT for past 7 years
• Tailor tutoring lesson to student’s learning style
• Gregarious, responsible, patient, and hard working
HobbiesMy passion is scientific communication and outreach. I enjoy working with the public, especially students, and helping people gain a deeper appreciation for their environment through science and learning.
In addition to education/outreach, I greatly enjoy SCUBA diving, hiking, dancing, baking (I make the best chocolate chip cookies), and watching movies. Traveling is also a big priority in my life, the world is a fascinating place and it is my goal to see as much of it as I can before my time is up.
If you have any questions or would like to see my full resume, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.